Disclosure ex Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Code for the protection of personal data)
Dear Customer, We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Code for the Protection of Personal Data), that the personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired during our activity, may be processed in compliance with the confidentiality obligations provided by the law in force.
1. Purposes and processing methods
1. The data will be processed for institutional purposes, connected and / or instrumental to the execution of the existing Contract with You and, in particular:
a) to implement a service or one or more contractually agreed; to this purpose, the data may be disclosed to third parties whose collaboration Orthodontics can and / or will have to rely on for the accomplishment of those objectives;
b) in general, to carry out low obligations;
c) for reasons of operational and internal management in Orthodontics and related to services and / or products offered.
2. In case of Your explicit and voluntary consent of the event, the data will be processed for the purposes of marketing and / or sales promotion, including publicity material paper and / or digital, in relation to the services and / or products offered by Orthodontics.
3. Data will be processed in a legitimate and proper matter and used only for the purposes of the preceding paragraphs. The data will be processed using suitable tools to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be done with paper and / or automated tools able to store, manage and transmit data themselves. The data will be kept for the time prescribed by law.
2. Nature of data and consequences of a possible denial to answer
1. the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 1, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and c) is mandatory. A possible denial to such processing can prevent the conclusion or execution of contractual obligations or fulfilment of legal obligations.
2. The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 1, paragraph 2 is optional. Failure to provide it has no consequence.
3. Data controller and subjects and categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of data disclosure
1. The data controller is Orthodontics H.D. S.n.c. Paludetti of Roberto & C., with registered office in Bologna Via Titta Ruffo n. 6, REA 422722, VAT IT02227461205 email firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC OHD@PEC.IT.
2. Processing of data supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activity, can also be carried out by persons who have been granted the right to access your personal information in accordance to law regulations or secondary or Community legislation.
3. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. Rights of the concerned party (art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03)
1. We inform you that you may exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 by making a request, without any formalities, to the data controller or one of the managers.
2. For your convenience, below there are the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03:
1. The concerned party shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The concerned party shall have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and processing methods;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, managers and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 196/03;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
3. the concerned party shall have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also relating to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case in which such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. the concerned party shall have the right to oppose, in whole or partially:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data related to him, although pertinent to collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data related to him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.